Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to It

Ok, so I've been away for a while, real life happens to everyone eventually.

So I've actually had time recently, and I logged in, did the usual "I have to wait 3 hours for this 20 meg download because I've been away for a while" routine. Loaded up and saw the crazy campaign map. But having been gone for a while, I didn't really feel like getting my campaign assessment, losing whatever rank I was at the point, only to maybe not come back for 2 months like the last time and lose 2 ranks instead.

Instead I broke out DNC 18, which was logged out in The Maze. Went home, restocked and came out to bubu and got 18-20 in the evening. DNC is pretty fun. Over the next few days I decided to mess with DNC at night coming home, did Korroloka 20-22, then moved on to Ronfaure_S. Ronfaure was sorta meh, compared to two really good levels in the tunnel.

In trying to get my sigil for exp in the past on DNC I actually had to get evaluated and rank down, which sucks but meh. Gave up on DNC for a while again I think. Anyways, I decided I might as well campaign. Got on WHM67 for fun, broke out the DS mauls and whack away. went from 2-300 exp into my level to a more solid 5k. Partied on WHM then next morning and got 20k more into 67, which I finished off that night in more campaign. Accidently bought a Noble's, big 250k, with 270 as the lowest sale and got it.

So here I am, I still love ffxi.

No comments: